EDC made fun!
The Rover follows the same design as it's big brother the Ranger, however shortened up to fall within the 3 inch law limit found in some states or countries.
The Rover 2 has some design changes of the previous Rover, where it is fitted with a new Harpoon wharnie blade, and slimmer handles.
It also features the Raindrop patterns in the inside of the handles and clip which is uniquely characterized by JG Custom knives.
- Bohler M390 Micro clean 3rd Generation Powder Metallurgy.
- Full Flat grind with thin edge for ultimate slicing performance.
- Harpoon Wharncliffe blade shape.
- Linerlock with Heat treated & Carbidized lock face.
- Ceramic Detent.
- Hardened Stop Pin.
- Titanium pocket clip with screw through design.
- Rain drop pattern on the inside liner (unique to JG Custom Knives).